All the stuff I contributed or I have developed can be found on my personal git repositories on Github.
- I am one of the maintainers of several integration components used by the
OpenStack resource providers in the
EGI Federated Cloud:
- cASO, an accounting extractor, used to collect the OpenStack records and send it to the EGI accounting infrastructure.
- ooi, an OCCI interface for OpenStack (ooi stands for OpenStack OCCI Interface).
- VOMS authentication module for Keystone.
- VOMS authentication plugin for novaclient.
- Cloud BDII provider.
- I am/was (depending on when you read it) an ATC (Active Technical Contributor) for OpenStack, although not as much as I'd like. I have been a contributor for other OpenStack projects as well.
- I helped to maintain the OCCI interface for OpenStack.